Robert Pattinson brought his Breaking Dawn Part 2 press tour to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Thursday night. It's been a busy few days for Robert with stops on The Today Show and Live With Kelly and Michael. Kristen Stewart's been plenty busy too. She has visited the same programs to talk up the Twilight finale, but she's also doing double duty promoting On the Road. On Thursday night, Kristen wore a leather LBD for a special screening of her big screen adaptation of the Jack Kerouac novel. Robert, meanwhile, chatted with Jimmy Fallon about his last go-round as Edward Cullen. They also had a bit of fun — Jimmy and Robert engaged in a water war!
- See all the behind-the-scenes celebrity photos from the Victoria's Secret parade
- Looking for a new "make me feel sexy" beauty product? Here are our favourites
- We interviewed Benjamin Norris, the 32-year-old winner of Big Brother 2012
- We had our first look at Alex Perry's amazing Autumn/Winter 2013 collection
- Celebs Jen Hawkins, Mischa, Delta and more got all prettied up for Oaks Day
Reese Witherspoon took her son Tennessee James out for a walk in LA on Wednesday. It's the first time we've seen Tennessee Toth, who is Reese's first child with husband Jim Toth, since his birth at the end of September. Reese has been out and about, though, watching Deacon's soccer games and enjoying shopping trips. She also attended the opening of Rag & Bone's new LA store with pal Cameron Diaz.
Reese's growing clan has had plenty to celebrate lately with Tennessee's first Halloween and Deacon's ninth birthday both taking place last month. They're now heading into the holidays as a family of five, though Reese is still keeping up with work. Her production company has the rights to Gone Girl and rumour has it she's planning a duet with Michael Bublé.
What. A. Week. There were three massive, but very different, events that took place over the past few days — Melbourne Cup, the US presidential election and the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show — and celebrities captured moments from all of them and shared on social media. Jennifer Hawkins was a staple at Flemington Racecourse for not only the race that stops the nation but Crown Oaks Day as well, while Miranda Kerr was a star attraction at Victoria’s Secret’s annual show despite not wearing the $2.5 million bra. In other star candids, Guy Sebastian shared some precious moments with his son, Hudson, and Didier Cohen and Lara Bingle partied in Melbourne. Click through for all the fun snaps and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@popsugar_australia) for exciting news and photos!
There's a new trailer for Les Misérables, and like all the footage we've seen of the musical drama so far, it's extremely good at giving you goosebumps. While I've enjoyed all the emphasis on the live singing in the film, I'm glad we're finally seeing even more from the movie, but this new look isn't giving away too much; it's just making me more excited. If you're not sure why you should take the time to watch one more new trailer, though, keep reading.
- There's some actual dialogue. The music of Les Mis is gorgeous, but I've been eager to hear these characters speak. There are no monologues or anything, but the snippets of dialogue are significant, like Anne Hathaway's impassioned worry about her child and Marius' (Eddie Redmayne) imploring of "Who was that girl?" about love interest Cosette.
- We hear a lot more singing. The beautiful Les Mis teaser showcased Hathaway's voice as Fantine, but we didn't get to hear the vocal stylings from the rest of the principal cast. Not anymore though: in this preview, we hear Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried and a few more of the main characters belting out. Crowe sounds a bit better than I was expecting, but am I the only one that thinks Seyfried sounds a little weak? Maybe it's because the rest of the cast sounds so great.
- Finally, we get a look at Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter. I've been hoping for a glimpse at the actors playing the villainous Thénardier couple, and this trailer has it. Baron Cohen and Bonham Carter are both immensely talented, and cartoony when they need to be, so I can't wait to see even more of them.
Convinced? Watch the trailer for yourself when you read more.
It's fair to say that our lives were kind of (completely) ruled by television this week. But can you blame us? Between the Melbourne Cup — we didn't win, did you? — Obama winning the US Presidential election, the Big Brother Finale, and the annual Victoria's Secret parade, we seriously had our work cut out for us. When we weren't attached to the office telly, we were out and about, with FabSugar editor Ali checking out any new fashion finds, BellaSugar's Alison getting whisked off to a farm in the Adelaide Hills, Jess from PopSugar mingling with local celebs at a Moet & Chandon party, and so much more. Want to know what else kept us busy? Click through the gallery for a week in the lives of the Sugar eds!
Stars hit the red carpet at the 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Wednesday night. Daniel Craig was joined by his Skyfall Bond girls, Oscar de la Renta-clad Bérénice Marlohe and Naomie Harris, but it was his wife, Rachel Weisz, who he leaned in to kiss before picking up the British artist of the year honour.
Daniel Day-Lewis was also in attendance, and after Steven Spielberg presented him with the Stanley Kubrick Award for Excellence in Film, he took advantage of his stage time to show off his funny side. Daniel thanked BAFTA with a spoof of Clint Eastwood's conversation with an empty chair at the Republican National Convention. The comical speech was somewhat unexpected from Daniel, who is best known for his serious roles, including Spielberg's Lincoln, which is released in Australia on Feb. 7.
We were backstage at yesterday's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and we have the inside scoop on the lingerie-filled day. Hear what Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Aldridge have to say about the program's most exciting moments and how they prepare for the world-famous runway. We run down highlights from the show in this PopSugar Rush!
- Foxtel confirms a local version of The Real Housewives of Australia — Sydney Morning Herald
- Modern Family star Ariel Winter removed from her mother’s home — OK! Magazine
- Brad Pitt rumoured to shoot a movie in Sydney — Daily Telegraph
- Is former Neighbours star Margot Robbie a real-life love interest for Leo? — CelebrityFIX
- Vanessa Paradis opens up about Johnny Depp — Who
- Harry Styles shows off new tattoos — Daily Mail
- The worst celebrity tweets from US election night — The Vine
- Watch the first promo for American Idol — Reality Ravings
Pictured: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong at the Melbourne Cup
Jennifer Lawrence makes a sexy statement in a white Balenciaga dress on the cover of Elle US' December issue. She's currently filming the second instalment in the Hunger Games franchise, Catching Fire, and talked about how she prepares for the role of Katniss in the publication. First, though, Jennifer has Silver Linings Playbook coming out in Australia on Jan. 31. She has multiple other films in the works and shared that despite her success, she still stays grounded. Here's more from Jennifer Lawrence in Elle:
- On dieting: "I'm never going to starve myself for a part . . . I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner.' That's something I was really conscious of during training, when you're trying to get your body to look exactly right. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong, not thin and underfed."
- On not living large: "Ten million dollars and I'm still living in my parents' condo . . . I've always lived in a tiny rat-infested apartment in New York, or a little condo in LA, or a normal house in Kentucky. I think it would be very bizarre to live in a big mansion by myself."
- On her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult: "[My boyfriend] is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend too. He's my favourite person to be around and makes me laugh harder than anybody. . . . We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice ass.' I never thought we'd have such different opinions on asses."
Photos courtesy Carter Smith for Elle, styling by Joe Zee