Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana teamed up to premiere The Words in LA on Tuesday night. Zoe wore a gold Elie Saab number while Bradley looked dapper in a Tom Ford suit. The onscreen couple are reportedly back together in real life as well after a brief split in March. Bradley talked about Zoe on the carpet saying that she "brought so much to the movie and a depth to it that we didn't really bargain for." In turn, "the movie became very romantic" and "much deeper." Their co-stars, including Jeremy Irons, Dennis Quaid, and Ben Barnes, were on hand to support the project, and James Van Der Beek and his wife, Kimberly Brook, popped up on the red carpet, too. One person absent from the event was leading lady Olivia Wilde, who was recently spotted spending time in North Carolina with boyfriend Jason Sudeikis.
- Todd Lasance and Jessica McNamee land exciting US television roles — TV Tonight
- James Van Der Beek and wife Kimberly welcome their second child, a boy — Who
- Jennifer Lawrence talks about her rumoured feud with Kristen Stewart — OK! Magazine
- Bear Grylls fired from Man vs. Wild — People
- 2010 MasterChef winner Adam Liaw lands a TV show on SBS — Daily Telegraph
- Glee’s Heather Morris is the latest star in a nude photo phone hacking scandal — Famous
- Christina Aguilera calls out Adam Levine for launching a celebrity fragrance — BellaSugar
- Is Alex Pettyfer engaged to Elvis Presley’s granddaughter, Riley Keough? — Hollywood Treatment
Heidi Klum and hubby Seal bare it all on camera—Us Weekly
James Van Der Beek and wife welcome a baby girl!—Daily Mail
Dannii Minogue wasn’t good enough for Julian McMahon’s mother Lady Sonia—Daily Telegraph
Halle Berry meets up with Olivier Martinez in Paris—Just Jared
Michael Lohan claims Dina is trying to establish conservatorship over Lindsay—Celebitchy
Seth Rogen is engaged to longtime girlfriend Lauren Miller—Just Jared
The past weekend was a big one for weddings, with four famous couples deciding to make things official! Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz wed in France, while Chelsea Clinton enjoyed an interfaith ceremony in upstate New York with Marc Mezvinsky. James Van Der Beek married his pregnant girlfriend Kimberly Brook at a Kabbalah center in Israel, and rapper T.I. made things official with Tameka Cottle with a star-studded party in Miami. They were four very different affairs, so tell us—which weekend wedding would you have most wanted to attend?
Lea Michele is racy in sheer lace for MARKTBeauty—Just Jared
James Van Der Beek marries his pregnant girlfriend—People
Rapper T.I. also tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend—Us Weekly
Nicole Kidman visits Haiti—Celebitchy
Aussie Grant Bowler talks about his new role in True Blood—Just Jared
Russell Brand suffers injuries in a car crash in New York—CBS News
The Tribeca Film Festival is underway in NYC and many stars came out over the weekend for premieres and afterparties. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber hit the red carpet for a screening of Liev's Every Day, while Selma Blair was there to support Rashida Jones' Monogamy. Kirsten Dunst's directorial debut, starring Brian Geraghty, was a big draw on Friday and Alexander Skarsgard left Kate Bosworth and her bikini for an evening to promote his Metropia. The festival organiser, Robert De Niro, was also at a handful of the events—and at one stage he was spotted hanging out with Juliette Lewis and Vince Vaughn. While Naomi's fellow countrymen Miranda Kerr and Guy Pearce also attended. Click through to the pics to see who else was there!
Let the transformation begin! A sleek Abbie Cornish stepped out at the Vanity Fair and Dior party in LA last night, along with Ginnifer Goodwin and Christina Hendricks. I'm guessing this is all part of Abbie and her peeps' plan. Abbie was on the cover of Vanity Fair as part of the "New Hollywood" brigade and by dumping boyfriend Ryan Phillippe, who was dragging her down, she is now showing she's a serious player in the A-list actress stakes. Ryan is making headlines for partying post-breakup, while Abbie is hitting the chic soirees. Well done. But what do you think—are you vibing Abbie's new chopped-off do? Did she make the right decision by dumping Ryan?
I'm always happy to see Jon Hamm test his acting chops. In the trailer for Stolen, Hamm plays a detective whose son has gone missing and like The Changeling, uncovers an atrocious twist while investigating the disappearance.
Set in present day, there are flashes of the Mad Men era, when Hamm's character Tom Adkins discovers a body that is not his son, but a child who'd been kidnapped and murdered in the 1950s. The '50s flashbacks have some recognisable faces: Josh Lucas and James Van Der Beek play men connected to the past crime, which Adkins has thrown himself into solving. But is he getting somewhere or just driving himself insane trying to connect his own tragedy to this other one? I don't think Stolen is going to be Hamm's blockbuster moment, but any thriller that puts the actor's intensity on display is one that I'd watch.Check out the trailer for yourself.
- After Julie Benz's shocking Dexter exit, she's moving into a new neighbourhood: Wisteria Lane. Benz will join the cast of Desperate Housewives as an educated stripper (you read that right) to whom Susan offers a job.
- True Blood's Lafayette is getting a new love interest! It's in the form of Southland star Kevin Alejandro, who will play Jesus, an orderly caring for Lafayette's ailing mother (a recently cast Alfre Woodard).
- After appearing as a guest star on Grey's Anatomy, Kim Raver has been promoted to permanent cast member.
- How's Dawson's bedside manner? James van der Beek has been cast in hospital drama Mercy as Dr. Liam West, the hospital's new ICU director.