- Rihanna slammed for posing outside a mosque — OK! Magazine
- Kim Kardashian talks about losing her baby weight — Who
- Lara Bingle's got new bling on her ring finger — 2Day FM
- Russell Brand had a sexual encounter with a man in a toilet — Celebrity Fix
- Rashida Jones slams female stars for posting super-sexy images — Us Weekly
- Hugh Sheridan was almost cast in Wonderland — TV Tonight
- Is Beyoncé the classiest bungee jumper ever? — Pedestrian.tv
- Why certain Big Brother Housemates were cast — Reality Ravings
- How to tell Australian and New Zealand musicians apart — The Vine
- Little Mix don't consider themselves feminists — Daily Telegraph
When it comes to talking about getting down, some stars are a little more candid than others — we're looking at you, Armie Hammer — which is why it can be pretty shocking when otherwise private celebs like Beyoncé, George Clooney or Gwyneth Paltrow open up about their sex lives. Recently, Russell Brand spoke out about his sex life with ex-wife Katy Perry during a stand-up gig, saying, "I’d be having sex thinking, ‘Think of anyone, anyone else.'" Um, burn?
Also, Martha Stewart admitted to sexting and revealed that she "maybe" had a threesome, while Cher named former boyfriend Tom Cruise as being "in the top five" of her best lovers — and who can forget when John Mayer called Jessica Simpson "sexual napalm"? We've rounded up the most surprising celebrity sex confessions (so far), so click through to see them all now.
Hold on to your Bibles, kids, because it's time to explore some worldly pleasures. Julianne Hough stars as churchgoing good girl Lamb, whose perspective completely changes when she gets in a life-threatening plane crash in Diablo Cody's directorial debut. Now questioning her entire belief system, Lamb heads to Sin City, because where else better to sin, right? There she meets a charming bartender (Russell Brand) and a woman (Octavia Spencer) who agrees to help her check off all the items on her "Sin Napkin."
As a fan of Cody's previous work (Juno, Young Adult), I'm really looking forward to seeing what she can do behind the camera. I can't help but think of Rock of Ages when I see Hough and Brand getting into shenanigans, but this looks a lot more endearing and genuine. Check out the trailer after the jump.
Kate Moss buddied up with her pal Stella McCartney to attend the Hoping Foundation's Rock On event at Cafe de Paris in London last night. Between rocking out to musical guests, Kate fit in a bit of PDA with her husband, Jamie Hince, who took the stage for a set with Florence Welch. Also in attendance for the evening, which benefited refugee children in Palestine, was Noel Gallagher, Hugh Grant, and Russell Brand, who also got behind the mic. Kate's back on the party circuit in London after jetting off to China last month where she celebrated the inaugural Art Basel show in Hong Kong.
Kate wasn't the only star to recognise World Refugee Day this year — Angelina Jolie marked the occasion with a press conference in Jordan after meeting with refugees along Jordan's border with Syria earlier in the week.
Katy Perry got personal about her relationships with Russell Brand and John Mayer in the July issue of US Vogue. She donned sultry dresses to pose for famed photographer Annie Leibovitz for her photo spread and cover, but she revealed that her romantic life isn't quite as picture perfect as it would seem. Katy admits that her ex-husband, Russell Brand, told her he was seeking a divorce via text message, and also reveals that she is still in love with John Mayer. Read on for more from Katy Perry in Vogue.
- On her divorce from Russell Brand: "Let's just say I haven't heard from him since he texted me saying he was divorcing me December 31, 2011."
- On what caused their breakup: "I felt a lot of responsibility for it ending, but then I found out the real truth, which I can't necessarily disclose because I keep it locked in my safe for a rainy day. I let go and I was like: This isn't because of me; this is beyond me. So I have moved on from that."
- On her on-again, off-again relationship with John Mayer: "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him . . . Beautiful mind, tortured soul."
When your Twitter feed is full of comedians, models and actors who moonlight at geniuses, it's a pretty safe bet that some of the tweets you read will be great. This week, Scott Dooley won Twitter with his doozy — and we'd happily push to get his definition of the word "selfie" added to the dictionary. Model Chrissy Teigen is upset about something (and we can totally feel her pain), Fifi Box has had a very awkward moment with her mum and singer Pink loves someone's sour breath (true story!). Russell Brand tweeted about who he thinks was the last true rock star, Ben Affleck mourned the loss of an industry legend and Neil Patrick Harris might just have the best partner ever. . . There's much more to read in here — click through to check it all out!
Liam Hemsworth was joined by John Krasinksi, Taylor Lautner and many more celebrities at Grey Goose's pre-Oscars bash at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood last night. Liam went to the event without fiancée Miley Cyrus who was busy attending a party for the Mario Testino exhibit at an LA gallery. Miley has had a busy weekend attending events and working on her new album. She tweeted earlier this weekend, "Making this record on top of Oscar weekend and all of fashion week is CRAY! Need a day of silence. Migraine. "
Other celebrity attendees at the Grey Goose event included Russell Brand, Jean Dujardin, and Parks and Recreation star Chris Pratt whose film Zero Dark Thirty is up for several Oscars today, including best picture.
There were two things that had our favourite famous Tweeters up in arms this week: The supposed Mayan apocalypse, and the proposed changes to everyone's favourite app, Instagram. And yep, as we've come to expect, the celebs we follow were vocal about both. Pink went as far as to say she'd be quitting the photo-sharing app for good, while Jonah Hill likened the effect of the new rules to a broken heart (what a romantic). As for the end of the world? Some people were relieved to see it was nothing more than a myth, while others (like Lauren Conrad) were kind of relying on the end to be nigh. And Megan Gale? She just wants us to have a safe Christmas break — proving she's gorgeous on the inside, too. Click through this gallery of this week's celebrity tweets for a bit of insight, a bit of confusion, and lots of entertainment!
- Hugh Jackman opens up about his wife’s miscarriages — OK! Magazine
- Nick Cannon reveals why he broke up with Kim Kardashian — CelebrityFIX
- Did Russell Brand and MTV VJ Kate Peck enjoy a fling? — News.com.au
- Kristen Stewart apologises for making everyone "so angry" — People
- Anne Hathaway was mortified she swore at Daniel Craig — Hollywood Treatment
- Koko, canine star of Red Dog, has passed away — Pedestrian.tv
- Ke$ha’s song "Die Young" pulled from radios following Connecticut massacre — Herald Sun
- Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard are officially divorced — Perth Now
To say it's been a big week might be a bit of an understatement. The 2012 ARIA Awards dominated the Aussie celebrity scene on Thursday night, with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Russell Brand and many more turning up to celebrate our music industry's night of nights. Overseas, Katy Perry was a busy girl, first making an appearance at the UNICEF Snowflake charity ball with Selena Gomez, before being given a big honour at the Billboard Women in Music lunch. Miranda Kerr took her little guy Flynn everywhere with her this week (obviously looking uber-stylish, always) and Kate and Wills reminded us that, yes, they are still one of the cutest couples in the world. There was so much to see, it was easy to miss some events this week . . . but don't worry, we've got you covered. Click through the gallery to catch up!