Backstage at Talulah we spoke to TRESemme's Joh Bailey about the hair look he created for the show. He said he was influenced by the prettiness of the clothes and wanted the hair to look "deconstructed and organic" so styled models' strands into a loose braid and worked in some leather to get that mixture of textures. Key products used were TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo and Salon Finish Hairspray. Meanwhile makeup maestro Napoleon Perdis cited Jade Jagger as a reference. Think "sun-kissed skin, ruddy cheeks and effortless cool."
- Makeup: Napoleon Perdis for Napoleon Perdis
- Look: A Moroccan adventure
- Colours: Rust, terracotta, cinnamon
- Key products: Color Disc in Amazon Jungle, Terracotta Lip Pencil
- Hair: Joh Bailey for TRESemme