- Mini deodorant: Getting asked if you're dating anyone over and over again at dinner can really make you sweat, so keep a deodorant on hand for when you need a little extra protection.
- Pain reliever: That red wine that you're swilling in order to get through dinner can make your head spin, but an emergency stash of aspirin can help you get back on your feet.
- Hand lotion: Cracked, dry hands are the worst party accessory. Keeping some lotion in your emergency kit will make sure your fingers stay smooth.
- Travel perfume: Some department stores give out free samples of all its fragrances. Just ask a sales assistant for a sample, and you can stash one in your bag for when you need a little lift.
- Travel toothbrush and toothpaste: With all the eating that goes down during the festive season, keeping a toothbrush and toothpaste in your emergency kit is a necessity.
- Makeup stain: A stain like Stila Lip and Cheek Stain ($39) can be used in a bunch of ways, making it the perfect makeup-in-a-pinch product.
- Detergent pen: Spill something on your party dress? Kiss that stain goodbye with that handy detergent pen you have hiding in your purse.
Latest Makeup, Beauty, Hair & Skin