- Bowman first trimmed Kristen's bangs to achieve that rounded look in the front.
- Then, she applied Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Gel ($5) from the roots to the tips. She also used Pantene Pro-V Texturize Spray Wax ($6) to help create hold in the style.
- Next, she blow-dried Kristen's hair, brushing it away from the scalp. She also flipped her hair over to give lots of volume at the crown.
- To create the faux bowl look, Bowman pinned sections of Kristen's hair back, securing with bobby pins. She left some front pieces out, to give the feel of a bobbed hairstyle with bangs.
- Next, she applied Pantene Pro-V Smooth Smooth and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum ($6.50) for a smooth, shiny look.
Around The Web
More From POPSUGAR
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners