The country's most dedicated fashion and beauty lovers will descend on Sydney's CBD to take part in Vogue Fashion's Night Out (VFNO). One of the world's biggest shopping initiatives, retailer will offer unique discounts and gifts with purchase in a bid to boost sales dollars. Celebrities, models, fashion editors (and POPSUGAR Australia) will be on the ground to add a little extra spice to the night. You can plan your night here but first, see favourite beauty offers.
- Chanel will sell a special VFNO Buit Magique Chanel set. The nail polish trio and sparkling black eyeliner are inspired by the Autumn/Winter 2013-2014 ready-to-wear collection. If you can't decide on a polish, we think Cosmic is the one to buy! Visit the Chanel Myer Makeup Studio.
- At Clinique, buy any product and receive deluxe sample of Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream. Plus, every transaction will go in draw to win Spring prize pack valued at $501. The winner will be announced tonight.
- Priori will have a shipping container in Martin Place and the team will be there doing Coffee Berry mineral makeovers for shoppers. Also, when VFNO attendees purchase a Priori Coffee Berry Natural Perfecting Foundation, you’ll receive a free Kabuki Brush and Compact Mirror valued at $50.
- Exclusive to Myer Sydney City, Dior will be selling very cool Nail Sparkling Powders ($78). The two glitter powders specially made for VFNO — Sparkling Black and Sparkling Gold — along with a transparent base coat, will be sold black box set. Visit the Dior beauty counter at Myer from 5.30pm to be treated to a complimentary 3D shine mini manicure and VIP refreshments. Call 02 9238 9128 to make a booking.
- The La Prairie Counter at David Jones Elizabeth Street will be offering customers the opportunity to enjoy a complimentary service of their choice: Skin Caviar Luxe Hand and Arm Massage, Complexion Perfection Mini-Makeover or Bright Eyes Treatment. Every customer is a Luxurious Essentials Gift, valued at $278.
- People for Plants will host Jamie Durie at David Jones from 7pm-8pm. Purchase and People for Plants product and receive a free Mist Toner. He will also be in store at Priceline from 8pm-9pm. They have 10 percent off store wide and with any People for Plants purchase, you'll receive a free Eye Cream.
- Sportsgirl has 20 percent off all full priced items and if you spend $50 in store, you'll receive a goodie bag. Sportsgirl will have a team of experts on hand to deliver mini manicures, and the latest craze — coloured hair chalking.
- Illamasqua will have free on counter demonstrations for the brand new Sacred Hour Collection. They'll also be educating customers on how to illuminate skin with Skin Base Lift, Skin Base and Hydra Veil. From 6pm, purchase any two products from Illamasqua’s new Sacred Hour Collection and receive the worldwide exclusive — Sacred Stones.