While some people are still getting over Lea Michele and Cory Monteith’s racy photo shoot for GQ magazine, the two Glee stars have clearly moved on and cover Teen Vogue’s December/January issue. Posing for a much cuter spread, where they slip slurpees and frolic at the beach, Lea and Cory talked up their hit show and their own growing fame. They said:
- Cory on the popularity of Glee: “Even if it’s not your cup of tea, it’s really hard to get negative about a show that’s [about] singing and dancing and that makes people smile.”
- Lea on playing Cory’s onscreen girlfriend: “We’re such good friends that we’ve passed that level of weirdness. Cory farts in front of me.”
- Lea on fame: “These days you can become famous for a lot of things, but ours comes from being part of something that’s so important.”
- Cory on celebrity gossip: “I see the people in the tabloids, the ones that get bad press, who have kind of gone off the edge, and I try to study them so that I don’t do that.”
- Lea on her place in Hollywood: “I didn’t think there’d ever be a part that was fitting for someone who looked like me, who acted like me. I was just stepping away from Broadway for a few months, and then Glee came around. And it’s really opened my eyes to this world of film and television and made me realise that maybe there’s a place for me.”
Head over to Fab to see the whole shoot and behind-the-scenes photos!