As we already knew, Kristen Stewart was picked to be on the cover of February's US Vogue! It's a big appearance for the star, who's never been on the front of the publication before (though she's covered their little sister title Teen Vogue). Back-to-blonde Kristen opened up about her role in the Twilight series in an accompanying interview, and shared on how the success has changed her life. She also touched on her professional goals, and revealed that Jake Gyllenhaal's Golden Globes date, Jenny Lewis (an American musician), is the only person who's ever made her starstruck. She said:
- On her goals: "I choose things that are so overly ambitious, and if I can’t do stuff like that, I don’t want to be doing this."
- On playing Bella Swan: "[She's a] character who is embedded in so many people’s psyches at this point. It’s starting to enter my head a lot more than it used to because it’s at the end and it’s come such a long way. I just want the fans of the book to be happy. I don’t necessarily care about anyone else."
- On the success of Twilight: "I think the massive, mind boggling success of Twilight, it sounds really vague but it's a whole story, it's not fake, the people feel real. I think that's what makes a good story. I don't know what it is that makes so many people flip for it, but I did, so who knows, I don't know how to define that."
- On how fame has changed her life: "There’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be just ‘some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone."
- On Jenny Lewis: "She’s the only person I’ve ever met that I can’t function around."
Head over to Fab to see the rest of Kristen's shoot!