Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake get flirty for US Elle's August issue and in their upcoming release Friends With Benefits. The pair sat down and shared what they consider to be the perfect first date, the idea of friends sleeping together, and their nude scenes, to which Mila complimented Justin on his "fine ass." Mila and Justin have shot down rumours of a real-life fling, and while Mila's been rolling solo since her breakup with Macaulay Culkin, Justin was spotted with his ex Jessica Biel over the weekend, sparking rumous of a reunion. Here's more from Justin and Mila:
- On the concept of friends with benefits: JT: [Smiles] "It is such a good idea — until it's a bad idea." MK: "I concur. Ultimately, it ends when someone wants to go and get serious with somebody. More times than not, a person catches feelings and somebody gets hurt."
- What they felt self-conscious about while shooting nude scenes: MK: [To Justin] "You've got a fine ass. I was self-conscious about a lot of things. Show me one girl who isn't." JT: "I'll be honest and say, like, I'm still trying to get into the editing room and cut down on my ass time. I'm like, 'Oh my God, my mum's gonna see that!'"
Keep reading for more for Justin and Mila's idea of the perfect date . . .
- On getting caught in the act by their parents: JT: "I was caught one time. My mum wasn't cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset." MK: "I don't think my parents think I've ever had sex."
- Thoughts on the perfect first date: JT: "Something more simple than extravagant. Scrabble." MK: "Monopoly." JT: "Scrabble's a good date. If she can't spell, I don't want to hang out with her. So that's a good test." MK: "I can't spell at all. [To Justin] Now we'll never be friends."
- Mila on her older-man crush: "George Clooney and Johnny Depp."
- On dating in the public eye: MK: "I haven't dated ever." JT: "I'm not equipped to answer that right now."