Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson cover the new Entertainment Weekly this week! The duo, who star in the upcoming first instalment of Breaking Dawn, spoke about how weird it was to have the Twilight series finally come to a close. Both Kristen and Robert touched on their respective characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, as well as the postmarital sex scene they'll soon bring to the big screen. Robert also had some frank words for the conduct of Edward throughout the series. They said:
- Kristen on the end of Twilight: "It’s just so strange, I can’t get over it."
- Kristen on the wedding scenes: "It’s a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional — I was being such a crazy person."
- Robert on how Edward rips apart a pillow in a passionate moment: "I wanted to have it as a line so much, 'I bit through all the pillows. Every. Single. One.' And then [Edward would] start crying. By the way, that’s what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton! 'I ruined this bed!'"
- Robert on how Edward and Bella discover her pregnancy: "They shock each other. For a saga which is about eternal, undying love that nothing can touch, suddenly . . ."
- Kristen interjects: "There’s one thing that can. That was fun to play. Bella’s always liked him and liked everything he said and thought; everything he did was right. This is something that she clearly disagrees with. She doesn’t mindlessly and blindly follow him. She was always kind of defiant. I like that."
- Robert frankly assessing Edward's character: "Look, there are a lot of moments when Edward sort of acts like a p*ssy. I mean, throughout the whole series."
See another honeymoon picture after the jump . . .
To see more new Breaking Dawn honeymoon pictures just head to Entertainment Weekly's site.