Diane von Furstenberg had a full-on '70s moment for Fall '13 replete with flashing lights, Andrea True bumping through the speakers, and clothes that took you straight to the dazzling disco days. With a star-studded front row that included Katharine McPhee, Diane Sawyer, Vanessa Hudgens, and Olivia Palermo, the beloved designer's "glam rock" collection was more than evident through the array of bright jumpsuits, metallic separates, flowy silk blouses, and, of course, von Furstenberg's iconic wrap dresses made in a multitude of prints and colourways.
- Trends: Leather, metallic finishes, animal prints, statement fur collars.
- Colours: Hot pink, cobalt, red, aubergine, burnt sienna, black, gold.
- Bags: Oversized totes, bright clutches, fringe bags, colour-block satchels.
- Key prints: The black and white Escher bird prints emoted a stunning dimensional effect.
- Beauty look: Gorgeous long, wavy hair and bold fuchsia lips.