Stella McCartney stayed true to her signature wearable aesthetic for Spring 2013, showing her collection at the Opéra Garnier in Paris to an audience that included Salma Hayek, Kate Moss, and her father, Sir Paul McCartney. Stella offered up a collection that was equal parts sporty and sweet — slouchy track jackets were worn with silk trousers, and boxer shorts layered under wide-legged eyelet pants, but the designer also included pretty watercolour-print dresses, louche leopard suits, and bold colour-block looks that completely lit up the runway. Stella also showed off her knack for impeccable tailoring with boxy double-breasted suits and split wrap skirts, as well as military-inspired sleeveless coats. Each look was accessorised with '70s-style flatforms and sleek structured satchels, and seemed to show an easy, laid-back vibe that we can't help but covet for next season. Once again, Stella McCartney's incredible craftsmanship and wearability truly can't be beat.
- Trends: Colour-blocking, sheer, eyelet, leopard print.
- Colours: White, cobalt, black, mustard, navy, green.
- Key Piece: The cobalt blue sheer-panel dress, as modeled by Anja Rubik.
- Accessories: Ankle-strap flatforms, box clutches, sleek structured satchels.
- Who Should Wear It: Kate Moss would look amazing in the white and navy colour-block tank dress. Miranda Kerr, and Kate Hudson should also snag some pieces from this collection.