Was this Marc Jacobs's last collection for Louis Vuitton? If so, it was a gorgeous outing, as innocent and light as last season was dark and cheeky. Models came off a white carousel, looking angelic in Mr Jacob's sweet, sorbet vision for S/S '12. Oversized, embroidered eyelets took center stage, on dresses, adorning shirt collars, and underneath layers of sheer organza on skirts. Even the introduction of leather biker jackets didn't dampen the pretty vibe, done in pastel-perfect canary yellow or baby blue. It was an idyllic setting, ultra feminine and ladylike, with nary a trace of A/W's fetishist theme. The icing on the cake? Kate Moss closing in a white babydoll dress that was covered in wispy feathers, looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.
- Trends: Retro, ladylike, eyelet, sheer layers, biker jackets
- Colours: Pale pink, sky blue, mint green, canary yellow, navy blue.
- Key Piece: Kate Moss's little white babydoll dress.
- Accessories: Silver-tipped stilettos done in blocked colourways.
- Who Would Wear It: Alexa Chung, Kirsten Dunst, Poppy Delevingne.
See Louis Vuitton's complete S/S collection . . .