We've yet to visit the famous Cour d'Honneur at the Palais Royal, Deborah Lloyd's inspiration point for her Kate Spade collection, but we can almost feel the excitement translated into her vibrant array of floral dresses, colour-block skirts, electrifying trousers, and irresistible accessories. The designer added a boyish twist — influenced by Garance Doré's Parisian chic style — to her signature polish, pairing slouchy sweaters with cheeky printed skirts and casual tees with girlie feathered skirts. The amount of prints could have been overwhelming, but stylist Brad Goreski managed to temper the bright patterns through structured pea coats and separates. Accessories, Kate Spade's bread and butter, did not disappoint; we were enamored with the polka-dot ankle boots, snakeskin envelope clutches, metallic gold loafers, and ladylike satchels. More details from the collection below.
- Trends: Graphic colour-blocking, statement trousers, painterly florals, polka dots.
- Colours: Mustard yellow, maraschino red, aqua, forest green, bright orange, red, black, white.
- Key Piece: We loved the oversized sweater paired with the girlie full skirts.
- Accessories: Oversized envelope clutches, fur satchels, leather gloves, polka-dot pumps and booties.
- Who Would Wear It: Ladies who lunch and girls who crave a vibrant, polished touch.