Planning a wedding? You're probably thinking about the dress. But there a slew of other details to consider for your big day, too. Enter stage left: the Ultimate Wedding Planning Party. Come this evening (Wednesday the 8th of May), Sydney's Opera Point Marquee will turn into a one-stop wedding shop, showcasing a huge range of professional providers. Think of it as a flash course in wedding planning. Everything you haven't thought of (yet) will be on show; invitations to honeymoon destinations, designer gowns to registry ideas, flowers to photographers. We've checked out the itinerary to see what you should be putting on your hit list . . .
- The Runway Show: Take a front row perch to scope the latest bridal designs by including Steven Khalil, Karen Willis-Holmes, Emenegildo Zegna, Rachel Gilbert and Henry Roth.
- The Food: ARIA catering headed up by Simon Sandall will be fuelling the crowd with a selection of canapes.
- The Pampering: Head to the Bobbi Brown or Jo Malone stall for a one-on-one consultation or workshop.
- The Experts: List to what the pros have to say. Elizabeth Trevan, Rachael Bentick, Anthony Del Col, Maya Bilia and Sophie Hull, editor of Complete Weddings will be speaking.
- The Goodie Bag: Be sure to grab your goodie bag (worth a tidy $500) on your way out.