- Stand with your feet at hip distance apart, in a good posture with a neutral spine. Hold the band in your right hand, and take your arm above your head. The band will fall down the back of your body.
- Bend your right elbow — trying to keep your elbow as close to your head as you can — and then hold the band by your waist with your left hand.
- Extend your right arm back up to the ceiling, working against the resistance band.
- Return with a feeling of resisting the pull of the band.
- Take seven, full range; seven from mid-height to the top; and seven from the mid-height to the bottom of the bend.
- Repeat on other side.
- To increase the challenge, apply more resistance on the band.
Latest Fitness, Health & Wellbeing