Please read this document carefully as it applies to your use of this Website.
This website (Website) is owned and operated by Allure Media Pty Limited (ABN 48 122 263 352) of Level 4, 71 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Allure Media, we, us or our).
By accessing and using this Website, you:
- waive your rights to make any claim against us inconsistent with them.
1. General Terms
1.1 Licence to use the Content on this Website
All of the content on this Website (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, advertisements, software, information, User Content (as defined in clause 1.2(a)) and RSS Feeds (as defined in clause 2.1(a)) (Content) is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights of Allure Media (or our suppliers and/or licensors) and is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
We grant you a limited, revocable and non-transferable licence to access, view, use and print this Website and the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and only for those purposes (Licence).
1.2 User Content
This Website may contain content or material uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise electronically transmitted (Posted) by you, or other users of this Website (User Content).
You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and worldwide licence to use, copy, modify, adapt, exploit, publish, display, re-distribute, broadcast, transmit, sublicense, create derivative works from and incorporate in other works any User Content Posted by you, at any time in the future in any form and for any purpose (User Content Licence), and waive in favour of us all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or acquire in respect of User Content Posted by you.
We may access or examine any User Content and at our discretion, move, remove, edit, refuse to Post or disable access to User Content which we consider, in our sole discretion, to breach any law or to be otherwise unacceptable. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content or material Posted by you or any other user on this Website.
If you use this Website, you are solely responsible for any User Content Posted by you. In using this Website or any service offered through it, you must not:
- violate any applicable laws, impersonate any person or Post any User Content that:
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or Post User Content that you do not have the right to Post;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, misleading, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, embarrassing, improper or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity;
- contains any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of unsanctioned solicitation, including without limitation junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any unsolicited mass distribution of email; or
- contains a survey, contest, or pyramid scheme;
- distribute viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software; or
- collect or store personal data about other users of this Website or engage in any other conduct that inhibits or discourages any other person from using or enjoying this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we not responsible for User Content Posted on this Website nor under any obligation to monitor, move, remove, edit, refuse to Post or disable access to it; and
- User Content Posted on this Website is a means of public (not private) communication and we may disclose the identify or other information in relation to any person who Posts content or materials on this Website which may violate any applicable or relevant law for the purposes of co-operating with law enforcement authorities in any jurisdiction or complying with any lawful direction or request to do so.
You may be required to register with us in order to Post comments in relation to Content, to participate in Competitions or access some of the Content or other features or functionality of this Website. Where you are required to register:
- you must submit accurate, complete and updated registration information;
- you must safeguard any user name and password which we provide to you;
- you authorise us to assume that any person using this Website with your user name and/or password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
- where your user name and/or password is specific to you, you must not allow anyone else to use your username and/or password; and
- you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your user name and/or password or any breach of security of which you become aware.
You may cancel your registration at any time by notifying us (unless the specific terms and conditions of a Competition provide otherwise). We may discontinue or cancel your registration in our sole discretion without notice if:
- you do not visit this Website for an extended period of time;
- if we conclude that your conduct impacts on our name or reputation or violates our (or a third party's) rights.
1.5 Links and advertisements
This Website contains hyperlinks to other websites owned or operated by third parties. We have not reviewed all of the third party websites linked to this Website and are not responsible for their content or accuracy (including sites linked through advertisements). The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply that we endorse the linked site and you access the hyperlinks at your own risk. Your correspondence or dealings with, your participation in promotions of and your reliance on the representations of advertisers on this Website are matters that are solely between you and such advertisers.
Whilst browsing this Website, advertisements (including 'banner ads', 'full page ads' and 'pop-ups') may appear in the window of your Internet browsing software or elsewhere on your computer screen. You acknowledge and consent to this functionality and agree not to install or operate (or suffer the continued installation or operation of) any software designed to block, filter, "zap", obscure or obliterate the display of such advertisements, or any other like software.
1.6 Variations to this Website
We may, in our sole discretion and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of this Website and you agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for such variation, modification or discontinuance.
1.8 Your representations and warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- all User Content that you Post is true, accurate and not confidential to or owned by any other person;
- all User Content Posted by you is owned by you, our use of such User Content does not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else and you have the right to grant the User Content Licence; and
1.9 Content is personal opinion only
The views expressed in the Content, or which may be reasonably implied in material comprising it (including in streamed audio or audio-visual material), do not necessarily represent the views of Allure Media. You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the Content and not rely on it or its accuracy, completeness or usefulness for any purpose, including as a substitute for any form of professional advice.
1.10 Use of this Website is at your own risk
You use this Website at your risk. To the extent permitted by law, everything on this Website is provided to you "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law and in particular:
- we endeavour to provide a convenient and functional Website, but we do not guarantee that your requirements will be met or that your access to the Content or this Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that this Website or the server that operates it is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- while we may attempt to keep information on this Website current and accurate, we do not make any warranties or representations about the currency and accuracy of any information on this Website.
This Website is accessible to you over the Internet which is an inherently insecure medium. You are responsible for implementing adequate security measures to protect your systems. We are not responsible for your negligence or failure to backup or protect your data, software or hardware from unintended modification, destruction or disclosure when accessing this Website over the Internet, or if your use of this Website results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data.
1.11 Service provider charges
You acknowledge and agree that Allure Media is not responsible for any charges that may be invoiced to you by your telecommunications service provider or your Internet service provider in relation to your access, use or downloading from this Website.
1.12 Liability and indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use this Website, or any content or material accessible at any time through it, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damage; and
- our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at our option to the following:
- in the case of goods: (1) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (2) the repair of such goods; (3) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or (4) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services: (1) the supply of the services again; or (2) the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
You agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of this Website, including sending you electronic notices.
2 Special Terms
The following special terms apply to your access to and use of certain features and functionality of this Website, in addition to the general terms described above.
2.1 RSS Feeds
Allure Media may make certain RSS feeds in respect of certain Content available to you through the Website from time to time (RSS Feeds). Your use of RSS Feeds is subject to the special terms described in this clause 2.1.
You acknowledge that in order to receive our RSS Feeds, you are required to install and operate third party-proprietary 'feed reader', 'feed aggregator' or 'news aggregator' software that is proprietary to third parties, on your computer system (Feed Reading Software). We are not responsible for any aspect of the Feed Reading Software and your downloading, installation, re-distribution and other use of Feed Reading Software is governed by the terms and conditions imposed on the use of that software by the relevant third party software provider. Your access to our RSS Feeds is conditional on your compliance with those terms and conditions and you indemnify us against:
- any breach of them by you, or of any other agreements between you and third party providers of Feed Reading Software; and
- any damage or loss whatsoever which results from the download and/or use of our RSS Feeds.
- By entering a subscription URL of any of our RSS Feeds into any Feed Reading Software installed on your computer system, you agree that:
- you will only use our RSS Feeds for your personal, non-commercial purposes and otherwise in accordance with clause 1.1; and
- you will not use our RSS Feeds for the purpose of promoting, endorsing or implying a connection between us and you (or any third party).
2.2 Mobile Access