- Kristin Cavallari is already pregnant with her second child — Famous
- Liberty Ross opens up about Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart's affair — Who
- Chris Brown is off to rehab, for potentially three months — OK! Magazine
- Miley Cyrus tweeted an x-rated Halloween photo — News.com.au
- That amazing Beyoncé photobomb actually wasn't a photobomb — Pedestrian.tv
- Why did One Direction get pies thrown in their faces? — Daily Telegraph
- Chad Michael Murray is dating Australian model Nicky Whelan — Us Weekly
- Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model has been axed — The Vine
- Sophia Pou had a prima donna moment after DWTS — Reality Ravings
- What SBS has in store for 2014 — TV Tonight
Nicole Richie and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley both wore Balmain to the fashion house's LA dinner party at the Chateau Marmont last night. Nicole's stylish night out comes hot on the heels of the launch of her new reality series, Candidly Nicole. The new web show describes itself as being based on Nicole's Twitter feed and follows her as she goes on various short adventures, and has already earned rave reviews.
Miley Cyrus and Rachel Zoe helped celebrate Mario Testino at a big pre-Oscars bash in LA. It was a private reception toasting Mario Testino next exhibit at the LA gallery PRISM featuring many of his most famous photos. Plenty of his admirers were on hand yesterday, including models Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Hart and Liberty Ross. Marisa Tomei and Kim Kardashian made the rounds as well. Kim was happy to finally crossed paths Mario, tweeting afterward, "Fun night! Met one of my favourite photographers, Mario Testino!" Mario's party was one of the many taking place in Hollywood one day before the Oscars — see all the stars partying at Oscars events.
Kate Moss wrapped up her bikini time in Ibiza and headed back to London on Monday. She didn't need much time to acclimate to being home after the flight. She and her husband, Jamie Hince, put on their party clothes to hit the town during the tail end of London Fashion Week. Kate went to the Serpentine Gallery for the Future Contemporaries bash, where Jamie performed with his band, The Kills. Other celebs like Princess Eugenie, Liberty Ross, One Direction's Harry Styles, and Kelly Osbourne attended as well. Kelly's boyfriend, Matthew Mosshart, was there, too — his sister Alison is Jamie's bandmate in The Kills. Kelly had a great time, and tweeted a photo of herself and Kate with the caption, "I had the best night catching up with Miss Moss and watching The Kills at the Serpentine!" Kate and Jamie wrapped up their evening at an after party held at Loulou's members club.
Despite their late one, Kate was out yesterday morning for the Spring 2013 Mulberry show. She had a seat in the front row near Lana Del Rey, Rebecca Hall, Alexa Chung and Gillian Anderson. Downton Abbey was also well represented at the presentation, with Joanna Froggatt and Elizabeth McGovern on hand to see creative director Emma Hill's latest.
- Gwyneth Paltrow puts another ambassadorship notch on her belt — Style.com
- Want to know what products model Liberty Ross can't live without? — Who What Wear Beauty
- The hairstyle you can do on the run, no elastic necessary! Hey, if it's good enough for the Vogue girls... — Vogue UK
- Watch Jessica Chastain get sexy with purple paint for Yves Saint Laurent's Manifesto — YSL Parfums
- She's hit the halfway mark! Check in on Hair Romance's 30 different braids in 30 days — Hair Romance
- How to find your signature scent, a must for every little lady — The Plastic Diaries
- Watch Lady Gaga's latest video for her black juice, Fame — Haus Laboratories
- New York beauty street style, 'cos nails need attention, too — ELLE UK
Another week bites the dust! Our favourite celebrities have been busy this week, fronting up at premieres, walking catwalks and carrying precious cargo as they hit the streets of Sydney, Los Angeles and New York. Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando seem like permanent Sydney fixtures after spending a few weeks here, and we were happy to see them out and about and looking as loved up as ever. Overseas, Robert Pattinson joked about being homeless with a talk show host, while Gwyneth and her friend Jake G hit up a screening of Jake's new movie in the Hamptons. Not to be outdone, a slew of stars like January Jones and Hilary Duff showed off their accessories of choice — their cute little kids! There's a whole lot more to see, so settle in and follow us . . .
Shia LaBeouf and his Lawless leading man Guy Pearce posed for pictures on the red carpet at their LA premiere on Wednesday night. The screening brought out many celebs, though Shia mainly had eyes for his girlfriend, Karolyn Pho. Diddy smiled for the cameras with his son Quincy, and Rupert Sanders' wife Liberty Ross, not wearing her wedding ring, also checked out the screening. Shia brought the picture to the West Coast after last week's NYC premiere of Lawless, where he told us about bonding with co-stars Jessica Chastain and Tom Hardy over moonshine. Another topic that's getting lots of attention is Shia's next role — his part in Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac apparently requires actual sex scenes.
- New couple alert: Stephanie Rice and Kobe Bryant? — Daily Telegraph
- Robert Pattinson had a boys’ night out — Who
- Liberty Ross steps out in California without her wedding ring — Daily Mail
- Dannii Minogue breaks her silence on reported Simon Cowell fling — OK! Magazine
- Johnny Depp makes an appearance at an Aerosmith concert post-split — CelebrityFIX
- Julia Gillard gets grilled by Will Ferrell on The Project — Sydney Morning Herald
- Check out the line-up for Soundwave 2013 — Pedestrian.tv
- Lady Gaga shares a sexy picture of herself with boyfriend Taylor Kinney — Us Weekly
- You can watch the first episode of Puberty Blues on Facebook today — TV Tonight
- See pictures of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied's wedding — PopSugar US
Source: Instagram user itsstephrice
- Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross are still wearing their wedding rings — E! Online
- First look at the new Big Brother house — Daily Telegraph
- Emma Watson addresses Fifty Shades of Grey rumours — Entertainment Weekly
- Elizabeth Berkley welcomes a son — Who
- Interesting: how non-rights broadcasting networks can use Olympics footage — TV Tonight
- Can someone give Beckaa from The Shire a reality check? — Reality Ravings
- Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley ready to settle down and be a mother? — OK! Magazine
- Olivia Munn reveals her rare anxiety disorder — CelebrityFIX