Artistry is always the name of the game at Chanel, as we've seen in collections past, and that was no different for Karl Lagerfeld's Spring 2014 show. To match the high-on-colour collection, models were outfitted with insanely graphic eye-makeup looks. Pinks, blues, yellows, and greens were painted around the eyes, looking as if the artists had simply flicked their wrists to apply the pigment,and then lined haphazardly in black. The colour and painterly lines even extended up and beyond the brows, drawing attention to the A-line wigs with choppy bangs each model was sporting. Inky black polish balanced out the overtly artistic hair and makeup, making for a whole lot of look coming down the Chanel runway.
- Meet The X Factor's top 12!
- 10 reasons you need to buy a trumpet skirt, now
- Luxe beauty loot to buy with your tax return
- Popular salad dressings, and their calorie count (sorry)
- Perfection is: this royal family portrait
- Runway pics from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival
- Iconic Chanel makeup every girl must try
- Our review of yoga under the sea
Having previously lent her flawless features to French fashion house Chanel for both handbag and fragrance campaigns, Vanessa Paradis is at it again. This time she’ll appear in ads for the new Rouge Coco lipstick range which will roll out in 2010.
According to the brand, she was chosen for her "modern elegance, boldness of character and power of emotion." The fact that she puckers up to Johnny Depp every night can’t hurt either, hey?
I'm so excited about the campaign as we all know how good Vanessa looks in red.
What do you think about the signing?