The key to Bianca Spender's hair and makeup look was a statue, a picture of which she sent to makeup director Nicole Thompson, who then interpreted it into the makeup look for this afternoon's show. Inspired by the curves of the statue, she gave every model a unique curve across the eye area using Wedge and Sumptuous Olive eyeshadows. The eyes were then topped off with a blend of Naked and Vanilla pigments to create a subtle shimmer, before a pop of yellow on the inner eye was applied. Nicole said that the skin was a key element to the look so the MAC team massage essential oils into models' skin to create a subtle sheen before applying Hush Cream Colour Base all over. Lance Blanchette, working for Joico, again drew inspiration from the statue, recreating its different shades in the different textures of the hair — using Joigel Firm Styling Gel in the top section for hard hold and Gloss Wax on the ends for a wet-look feel.
- Makeup: Nicole Thompson for MAC
- Look: Strong, yet delicate
- Colours: Yellow, olive green
- Key products: Wedge and Chrome Yellow shadows, Hush Cream Colour base
- Hair: Lance Blanchett for Joico
- Nails: Not a Gold Bigger, which is part of Justin Bieber's new collection for Nicole by OPI