We heard from Fab that Lisa Maree's S/S 11/12 collection was inspired by "the native animals and landscape of Africa," but we didn't know quite how literally that would translate through to the makeup! Backstage we saw two amazing makeup looks — a Black Swan eye and a snakeskin face. Both designs sat atop a flawless makeup base — head of makeup, Clint Dowdell, used Nude by Night liquid mineral foundation and Mineral Cover. Lead hairstylist Maria Ardino was also inspired by the collection's futuristic feel and animals so created two hair looks — the first, a clean, futurist ponytail using Redken's Align 12 and Forceful 23 hairspray, and the second, a wet-look, slicked-back style that used Redken Hardwear 16 and Glass 01.
- Makeup: Clint Dowdell for Nude by Nature
- Look: Animal skin-inspired
- Colours: Black, olive green
- Key products: Nude by Night liquid mineral foundation and Mineral Cover
- Hair: Maria Ardino for Redken