Toni Maticevski kicked off the last day of RAFW this morning with a hair and makeup look that "played on dualities." Napoleon Perdis who led the makeup team described the look as "angelic, with bite," teaming a chocolate winged eye with strong blush and a purple lip. Hair director Michael Wolff again was inspired by the collection and wanted to complement the mood by creating a style with hard and soft lines. He used De Lorenzo's Elements Titanium to scrap back hair on one side, creating a wet-look French roll, while the rest of the hair was softly blow-dried to create a natural look using Sand Storm and Extinguish. The look was topped with an ombré-effect pink nail.
- Makeup: Napoleon Perdis for Napoleon Perdis
- Look: Structured but soft
- Colours: Chocolate brown, white, purple
- Key products: Color Discs in Chocolate Ganache and Skinny Dip, Lip Pencil in Hot Mocha
- Hair: Michael Wolff for De Lorenzo
- Nails: Zoya polishes in Jolene, Zanna, Piper, Sweet Candy and Flora