1. You spend much more time by the sea: You're finally able to ditch your Winter wardrobe and tuck back into your Summer stash. Having shorter hair means you can embrace an air dry, rather than tackling your strands with a hair-dryer. Award winning international hair stylist, Anthony Nader, shares with us, "Fresh ends are a must for Summer, they're so much more manageable and it's best to rid your split ends to avoid further damage from the sun. If anything, a baby trim to tie you over."
2. Summer fitness made easier: If you're a workout junkie, you'll be sure to appreciate a shorter cut over a heavy head of hair during sweaty seasons. Feel fresh and light, rather than being weighed down — the post-workout wash will feel a breeze in comparison too.
3. New season, new you: The best part of Summer is being able to redefine your style and start afresh. From new beauty picks to haircuts, you'll kick off 2017 feeling utterly fresh.
4. Lower maintenance: Who needs the woes of hair hassles during the carefree months of Summer? Not us. We're all for a healthy chop to ease your beauty routine and embrace an effortless look.
5. Short hair is the 2017 hair trend: Jump the gun and beat the trend before it kicks off in 2017. Shorter cuts with bangs are coming our way, so why not get in there first?