Ever since her famously quirky, gamine cut in Amélie, Audrey Tautou has been on our beauty radar. Never one to appear at a thousand events, when she does grace us with her presence, her beauty style is most definitely worth repeating. Attending the screening of her new movie Delicacy at the annual Rendez-Vous with French Cinema event in NYC last night, the French actress looked breathtakingly beautiful with her mass of curls and tangerine lip, which provided the perfect pop of colour against her white dress. Recreate the look using these products.
- KMS California Curl Up Control Cream, $31.96
- L'Oréal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Flashback Silver, $19.95
- Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara, $24
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Pink Explosion, $71
- NARS Lip Gloss in Wonder, $45, applied over the top of Revlon ColorStay Red Lipliner, $22.95
Stockists: Chanel (02 9900 2944)