We'll forgive you if this time of year has left you frantically busy and left you with little time to read of Bella. As long as it's a one off. Good. In that case, here's a little recap about what's been happening this week . . . we kicked off the Sugar Awards for 2010 in style, Gossip Girl is baaaaaaaaaack (hallelujah!) and we've been checkin' out some seriously stunning looks from hottie celebs. Here's a look back at The Best of Bella for this week:
- Kate Moss goes brunette and looks ah-mazing in December's Vogue Italia
- Super-mum Victoria Beckham lets us in on her fave beauty products
- Kris Kringle! Stock up on the best beauty buys for her under $35
- The Aussie hotties came out to play at the GQ Australia Men of the Year Awards
- A BellaSugar Face-Off between Leighton and Mila—who will win?
- Live a glam life and have a one-on-one makeup lesson with a couture artist from YSL.
- Anne Hathaway's hair takes on a reddish hue at the Independent Film Awards
- Props to SJP for not wanting to look like a lunatic. We don't want you to either, Sarah J.