Facial scrub has to be one of the most satisfying products out there, right? There's nothing like that soft and smooth feeling achieved from both a manual and chemical exfoliant. The entries in Best Scrub category had our resident skincare expert, The Facial Room's Jocelyn Petroni, knee-deep in gels, masks and mud. Here are the finalists in alphabetical order:
- Ella Bache Revealing Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant
- Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing Gelée/Refiner
- Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
- Molton Brown Apple Pectin Exfoliating Hydra-Mask
- Venustus Extra Strength Active Organic Facial Exfoliator
Judge's Pick: Glam Glow. "This exfoliator is very dense with fine granules so it thoroughly sloughs away dry dead skin cells. The mud base is deep cleansing without drying." — Jocelyn Petroni
Which one gets your vote?