Chloe Morello Shares Her Five Tips for Perfect Eyebrows
First on our list for beauty tips, Chloe Morello is no stranger when it comes to handing out beauty advice. So, when it was announced that Chloe and the brow-experts over at Benefit had collaborated (along with 10 other international influencers) to launch the product of our eyebrow's dreams — officially known as Chloe's Brow Wardrobe — we thought it the perfect opportunity to have Chloe explain, once and for all, how to get perfect brows in five simple steps.
And, for those of you who might be guilty of over-plucking *raises hand*, Chloe hasn't forgotten you, with this kit allowing you to live your best brow, no matter what you might be working with. When asked how the kit can help those of us who may require a little brow-rehab, Chloe explained, "Luckily, Precisely My Brow is the perfect tool to create realistic hair-like strokes, so no one will even realise that you have over-plucked. The trick is to use a light hand to flick the micro-tip over the skin to get the faux-hair effect." And, there you have it folks, perfect brows made easy.
Keep reading for Chloe's tips and to shop her brow essentials below.
What are your five steps to perfect brows?
1. Start by using Kabrow Creme Gel Colour in shade 3.5. (Tip; there is a precise angled brush hidden in the cap!). Lightly apply some product. Lightly apply some product on the brush and then begin to trace the lower edge of your brows with horizontal strokes beginning at the centre of the eyebrow and working outward towards the tail.
2. Pull out and elongate the tail for a lifted and dramatic effect.
3. Once you are happy with the shape you have traced, fill in the eyebrows with upward strokes.
4. Use Foolproof Brow Powder to lightly shade the centre of your brows. The key is to do this very lightly, so your eyebrows aren't too 'blocky' or intense.
5. Use Highbrow under the eyebrow to define the edges and brighten the brow bone.