Dolce & Gabbana Launches a Game-Changing, Luxurious Line of Skin Care
While you were brushing up on the New York Fashion Week trends and seeing the celebrity front-row style, Dolce & Gabbana did something pretty major: the high-end brand launched its first-ever skin care line at Saks Fifth Avenue. ICYMI, we have all the details on this posh line that contains the most-gorgeous textures. Here are some highlights of what you need to know, fingers crossed we get an Australian stockist soon!
• There are five cleansers in the line: gel, oil, milk, and water to appeal to all skin types (plus, a traditional makeup remover and an exfoliator).
• The under-eye cream has the coolest technology! It's a clear, gel-like consistency that melts in your fingers and is cooling to the touch. And after you take some out of the jar, the top smoothes back out like you never removed a layer.
• A super-hydrating one-time-use face mask will give the SK-II version a run for its money.
• Choose from a multitude of serums — such as one for radiance and one for brightening — to give you long-term glowing skin.
• The creamy night-time moisturiser has a luxe spoon scooper to help you measure the perfect amount of product to use, ensuring you also get the most bang for your buck. Scroll through to see every image from the gorgeous new collection!
Source: Dolce & Gabbana