20 Celeb Looks to Steal For Wild Winter Weather
We've been having some wild weather and that always puts a strain on our hair and makeup choices. Tasmania has been hit by some serious snow-fall and let's be real, I showed up for work this morning a far damper and flustered version of myself than I left the house — I like to think! And with some more Winter weather forecast, we need some help. After some research, and a little help from our favourite celebrity beauty muses, here are some of the best and most beautiful hair and makeup looks to copy when the weather is sent to test our frizz-factor.
The key to getting a Winter weather-proof beauty look is all in the prep for your makeup and all in the finish for your hair:
- Make sure you're using a primer under your foundation to make your base long-wear.
- Buff any highlights into your skin with a soft kabuki brush, so it stays.
- Go for bright lip colours in matte formulas over high-gloss, as they don't fade as fast.
- Use a waterproof mascara to avoid panda-eyes.
- Up styles are going to be best when it comes to taming your tresses.
- Smoothing a hair oil through your mid-lengths and ends before you style will help protect your strands against the frizz.
- A mist of a strong-hold hairspray over your finished style will give it extra staying power.
Read on to see hot celebrity looks that we think are perfect for a cold and blustery day or night — you'll find that being practical can still be pretty! Then follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more beauty inspiration.