Could Miranda Kerr get any hotter? The simple answer is no. She could not. She's in a league of her own. But rather than let these pictures of the Aussie stunner in Harper's BAZAAR's November issue put us off pasta for life, we're enlisting the help of the How to Look Good Naked Cheat Sheet. It's the 10-step guide to looking good naked and the best bit is it doesn't involve cutting out the finer things in life. It just means employing a few simple tricks of the trade.<p>
- Drink lots of water. You may think that has nothing to do with how you look naked but the simple truth is, if you're well hydrated, your skin will glow. <p>
- Book in for a wax. Silky smooth skin is sexy. <p>
- Exfoliate. If you don't slough away dead skin cells, they build up, leading your skin to adopt a dull, lacklustre tone.
- Moisturise religiously. Morning and night. Nourished skin is happy, sexy skin. <p>
- Get a spray tan or use a subtle glow-getting body moisturiser. You'll be surprised by how many lumps and bumps and other imperfections can be masked with a golden glow. <p>
- Use body makeup. No, we're not suggesting you go for full body coverage, but the reason Miranda looks so great here and that models own the runway is that any blemishes or imperfections are concealed.
<product target="_blank" href="http://www.maccosmetics.com.au/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT158&PRODUCT_ID=PROD393&QUERY=face%20and%20body">MAC Face and Body Foundation</product> ($60) is great if an unsightly blemish rears in head.
- Make sure your nails are looked after. That doesn't mean they have to be polished at all times, but they should always be neat and filed. You won't feel good naked if you have gnarly hands and feet. <p>
- Use a body highlighter such as
<product target="_blank" href="http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/benefit-cosmetics/benefit-take-a-picture-it-lasts-longer-body-balm.html?utm_source=shopstyle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopstyle">Benefit's Bathina Body Balm</product> ($55) on the shins to add a gorgeous glow. As well as looking pretty, it'll give the illusion of length. Who said you can't have Miranda's pins?
- Spritz fragrance. Remember Marilyn Monroe's response when she was asked what she wore to bed? "Why, Chanel No. 5, of course." <p>
- Light some candles. We all feel better with a little soft lighting so ditch the harsh strip lights and light some candles instead!
Keep reading . . .<p>