While Brooklyn Decker was here as an ambassador for the 2012 BMW Magic Millions Carnival we managed to grab five minutes with the What to Expect When You're Expecting star to talk all things beauty. So if you're intrigued about Brooklyn's daily skincare routine or what the Aussie product that she always stocks up on when she's in town is, just keep reading.
What does your daily skincare routine consist of? It's getting more high maintenance! My skin is rebelling against the constant stress I put it under. I've recently started to embrace face oils and serums.
What’s your go-to hair and makeup look? Little makeup, a couple layers of mascara and a lip stain. And messy hair, preferably slept-on so there's some cool texture there.
We’ve seen you work some amazing beauty looks on the red carpet recently. What's your favourite? I love bold lips! My hubby's not a fan so when he's not around I'll do a deep red or fuchsia. My makeup artist Patrick DeFontbrune uses Stila. Great colours and they don't smear on the red carpet!
What's another good tip that you've picked up from the pros? Lip balm can go a long way. It can be used for sheen on lids, cheeks or lips. Even the ends of your hair!
We know you love Stila but what else is in your makeup bag?
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate — it helps your skin when you just can't get enough rest.
- Papaw ointment — I stock up on my annual Aussie visit, I use it for everything.
- Mascara — any kind. I like to mix two at a time. If I had to pick one product to wear, it would be mascara.
- Neutrogena SPF — I love being outside and I hate anything greasy. Neutrogena blends right in and protects my skin.
- Argan oil — I put it in my ends and sleep on it so it stays healthy.
What exercise do you do to stay in shape? I like to be quite physical. I'm a lot tougher than people think and I like to train like a boy. Track workouts, weightlifting, the works!