As flawless as they can look, the Kardashian's 24/7 glam-o-rama look is a bit much for me. But I know plenty of girls out there dying to make like Kourtney, Kim and Khloe and become a Kardashian so here are the tips you need, straight from their NYC makeup artist Troy Surratt. Kourtney and Kim have been spending time in the Big Apple for their new reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, but their look is still total Hollywood. Here's how they do it:<p>
- It's not about just playing up one feature. The girls "aren't afraid to accentuate and capitalise on every feature." Translation: if there's part of your face that doesn't have makeup on, then you are not ready to leave the house, girlfriend.
- If you don't wear foundation, you will NEVER be seen as a Kardashian.
- Smoky eyes aren't just for the dancefloor, they're for everywhere. Soften the look if you're wearing it during the day by using a brown shadow instead of grey.
- False lashes are your bestie. Use them wisely (read: bigger is better).
- It's not bronzer or blush. It's bronzer and blush.