When it comes to skin there seems to be an endless amount of options to cure every problem you might be having. But when it comes to pimples, these pesky things just never seem to learn their place and can follow you from your teenage years right into your 20s and 30s. Not cool.
What if we told you you could stop your pimple in its tracks with a simple two-ingredient solution from your kitchen? This amazing and incredibly simple weekly treatment from natural beauty guru, Ere Perez, uses brown sugar and lemon juice to help with skin blemished by acne, pigmentation and scars. Ere says, "The sugar acts as a gentle exfoliant, while the ascorbic acid and vitamin C in the lemon juice works on pigmentation and scars." After this amazingly simple treatment skin looks brighter and feels youthful and energised.
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon onto a cotton wool pad.
- Add a teaspoon of soft brown sugar.
- Very gently run the pad over your face in circular motions for 5 minutes — concentrating on a blemish or gently all over for a full-face refresher.
- Rinse well with luke warm water and finish with a splash of cold water.
TIP: Use this simple treatment once a week to keep blemishes at bay.