Redken hair director Richard Kavanagh made sure that backstage at Magdalena Velevska was the place to be this Fashion Week, creating one of the most elaborate and intricate styles we've seen so far. Inspired by the "ethnic folk" air of the collection, particularly the use of macramé, Richard created a very technical, woven hairstyle, with multiple rope braids being worked into one super sleek ponytail. The beauty look was again inspired by ethnic folk but had a "pop of '60s influence." Skin was youthful and glowing, but the statement was the cobalt blue lash line that stood out against nude lids.
- Makeup: Nica Marcello for Bobbi Brown
- Look: Ethnic folk meets modern Russian Brides
- Colours: Cobalt blue
- Key products: EXTRA Repair Foundation, Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Cobalt
- Hair: Richard Kavanagh for Redken
- Nails: OPI Samoan Sands with a half moon in Black Onyx