Jennifer Lopez Joins the “Barbie” Craze With Her Latest Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez‘s latest hairstyle manages to capture all of the best feelings of summer. On April 4, the star shared news of her new ready-to-drink cocktail brand, House of Delola. In the launch campaign, Lopez sipped on a refreshing drink at a Mediterranean oasis wearing a half-up half-down hairstyle that is easy vacation hair personified.
Lopez’s honey-brown hair was split into two sections and styled with flipped-up ends by celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton. The top half of her hair was pulled into a high ponytail, but instead of using gel or hairspray to slick it back, it had a wispy finish for a more relaxed feel. The rest of her glam consisted of her usual glowy makeup, a “supermodel” manicure, and gold jewelry.
The half-up half-down hairstyle is a classic look that can take you from fashion week to the coast of Italy with ease. It’s as functional as it is stylish, as it keeps your hair out of your face without the need to commit to a full ponytail. This style is often praised for its ability to accentuate the wearer’s face shape, making it flattering on everyone. Take a closer look at Lopez’s vacation-ready hair below.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin