3 Times Kate Middleton Pushed Royal Beauty Boundaries
When it comes to breaking royal protocol, Kate Middleton isn’t typically high up on the list of offenders. Middleton, who became the Princess of Wales last year, is almost exclusively known for her simple, minimal outfits, and she even has a few signature silhouettes that she tends to gravitate toward for every appearance.
The same can be said about her beauty choices. Unlike Meghan Markle, who has been known to push the royal boundaries quite often, Middleton isn’t always as bold – especially when it comes to her hair, makeup, and nails. The princess is fairly polished and tends to follow protocol to a T, often sticking with neutral makeup, beige manicures, and bouncy blowouts. However, there have been a few times when she hasn’t quite met royal expectations and instead has chosen to do something a little different.
Most recently, she was seen wearing brightly colored nail polish at a church service – a far cry from her (and the late Queen Elizabeth II’s) usual pale pink hue. Keep scrolling for a few of our favorite ways the princess has pushed royal beauty boundaries.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin