Helen Lawrence Spring Summer 2015
The designer wanted a really relaxed look that complemented the pastel colour palette of her collection. It was about an easy-to-achieve look that didn’t take away from the overall aesthetic.
Get the Look:
- On damp hair using Toni & Guy Glamour 3D Volumiser, mist from roots to ends.
- Blast dry with a hairdryer until 90 percent dry.
- Leaving two sections eitherside a side part, roughly braided three sections at the back with the remaining hair.
- Pull into a loose, low ponytail and secure with a clear hair elastic.
- Using body paint smear a colour from the forehead back along the side part.
Real Way:Leave off the body paint and rock the loose textured pony. You can add a cute pastel ribbon for some Spring colour injection.