What You Need:
- Strip Lashes
- Small Scissors
- After the rest of your makeup has been applied, curl your lashes and apply one coat of your mascara.
- Use your tweezers to pick up one of your strip lashes from the tray.
- Lightly place along your natural lash line, starting from the inner corner to see if the length fits. If it’s too long, trim from the outer corner to shorten.
- With the lash still in the tweezers, apply adhesive evenly along the base of the lash.
- Wait for about 30 seconds for the adhesive to set and get tacky.
- Place your lash on top of your natural lash line, starting from the centre and using your finger to align and gently press down as close to your natural lash line as possible.
- Repeat for the second eye.
If you need a visual, you can check out the Ardell how-to video here.