National trainer and head of the Issada Creative Team, Rianna Schuh, shares all the insider secrets to recreate Samantha Jade's glamorous look at home:
1. We wanted a flawless, completely matte coverage, so we started with Issada’s Canvas Primer ($75).
2. We then used Issada’s Mineral Velvet Cream Foundation ($69) and set with a mineral rice powder.
3. We followed this with a light dusting of Mineral Baked Foundation ($79). Contouring was a major focus to ensure bone structure was perfectly sculpted and stood out in heavy flash photography.
1. Bronzing and highlighting was a major focus of the look. I layered both cream and powder finish to achieve maximum impact. I started a wet contour with Issada Luminiser Stick in Bronze ($69), and a highlight with Issada Luminiser Stick in Luminised ($69).
2. Then I set with their powder equivalents.
1. We decided on a classic eye with an ombre graduation from tawny-caramel colours to black. We used Mineral Baked Eyeshadow in 2Nice and Rocky Road ($45 each), and finishing in an elongated smokey winged shape.
2. I used lots of individual lashes, Issada Luxe Lashes in One By One ($22), to keep the drama with a fluttery finish.
1. Samantha was wearing an amazing Pallas Couture gown in a blush-nude so we went for a matching lip using Issada Mineral Lip Crayon in Skinny Dip ($48).
2. Then we layered a slick of Issada Mineral Gloss in Nectar ($48) on top to catch the light.