Aleks and Jax from Esstudio Galleria in Chippendale prepped and preened the gorgeous Puberty Blues actress before she hit the AACTAs reed carpet. Here's how they got the look:
1. First we started off with a primer to make sure that the makeup stayed on all night for Charlotte.
2. We then used Mac Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation ($52), applied with a stippling brush.
3. Then I used a highlighter to highlight those high points on her forehead, nose and cupids bow. Also a little on the upper check bones to accentuate.
1. I used the Numeric Proof matte eyeshadow pallette, starting off with the lightest colour all over the eyes and up to the brow bone to highlight Charlotte's brows.
2. Then going in with darker shades starting from the outer corner of the lid and blending inwards.
3. I then applied a black gel liner along the upper lids with a slight flick, and then blended the liner in with a black shadow to smoke it out.
4. A half set of temporary lashes were applied on Charlotte for a natural look.
1. We just did a really natural lip for Charlotte as we focused on her eyes. I used a natural pink gloss from Mac Cosmetics and lined her lips with a nude liner.
2. I then added concealer to her cupid's bow to make those lips pop! And made sure I blended it in well.
1. Start with Sebastian Trilliant ($33.15) for shine and protection in wet hair.
2. Apply a volumiser on the roots for grit and lightly tease at the roots using a soft bristle brush.
3. Brush into a low pony and secure with a snag-free elastic.
4. Wrap a piece of hair around the elastic to hide and secure with bobby pins.
5. Lightly tease the pony to add some texture and finish with a spray of O&M Original Queenie ($31.95) for hold.