Get the Look
1. Start by dousing hair with a good sea spray and scrunching it thoroughly from roots to ends. Continue to spray until gritty and ridged on your strands.
2. Divide hair into three even, horizontal sections from nape to crown area. Clip the middle and top section away, leaving the underneath section out.
3. Take two-inch sections, starting from the face, combing each section smoothly and twisting them away from the face, starting from the roots and down to the ends. Let them hang in their twisted state.
4. Unclip the middle section, repeating the twisting motion, before repeating on the top section of the head.
5. Now that your hair is completely wrapped in two-inch twists, attach your diffuser on the end of your hair-dryer and use circular movements until your hair is 90 percent dry.
6. Finish by giving your newfound beach-textured strands a shake out with your hands.
TIP: Anthony tells us, "I recommend using a diffuser on the hair-dryer, as this will embrace and control the natural movement of your hair — using a regular hair-dryer will be too harsh on the hair and leave hair looking like it's been caught in a wind tunnel."