Ryan Gosling Is Just Ken, but With Shaggy Bangs and Highlights
Ryan Gosling has undergone quite the hair evolution the past few months. Since wrapping up filming on the “Barbie” movie last summer, the actor has progressively toned down his platinum-blond hair, recently landing on a brown hue with blond highlights and shaggy fringe. At a TAG Heuer anniversary party on April 20, Gosling debuted his new look while dressed in a Kencore-inspired outfit consisting of a navy striped suit and Barbie-pink shirt.
While no longer platinum blond, his hair is still serving “Kenergy,” as his wife, Eva Mendes, would say. When images from the “Barbie” set were leaked in June 2022, Gosling’s ultra-bright, bleached hair and deep, bronzed tan sparked endless internet chatter. The actor maintained a more classic, darker blond color throughout his press tour for “The Gray Man” before returning to a beachy light brown.
Though he’s no stranger to a color change, his long, tousled bangs give the actor a completely different appearance. It’s not often we see male celebrities experimenting with their looks, but Gosling joins fellow stars like Justin Baldoni, Brian Austin Green, and Shawn Mendes, who have recently updated their hairstyles.
Take a look at Gosling’s latest transformation in the photos ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin