But it's just one of the 15 products in the limited-edition kit. We love skin care and we've seen quite a few gift sets this season, but we're still excited for this one in particular. So excited, in fact, that we looked into all the goodies inside to see what each one's No. 1 selling point is, and we've already figured out how to work them into our daily (and nightly) routines.
Even though this gift set is a great deal on its own, don't forget that if you spend $75 (or more) at Sephora before Dec. 17, you can save big when entering the promo code "2019HOORAY" at checkout: Rouge-level shoppers knock $25 off, VIB members receive $20 off, and Beauty Insiders get $15 off their purchases.
Now, here's what you can expect, and get out of, this exclusive kit (valued at $181):
- The IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser both cleanses and moisturises your skin this winter (thanks to the ceramides, colloidal oatmeal, and hyaluronic acid inside).
- Use the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm after those days when you've worn a ton of makeup; the sunflower and ginger root oils pretty much melt it right off.
- The Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate serum is the first thing you should turn to after cleansing if you want to improve skin's elasticity and firmness and fight fine lines and wrinkles.
- Do you want an exfoliating treatment that's quick and easy? The included First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads use glycolic acids to brighten and tone your skin with the sweep of a pad.
- The Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum's star ingredient is grape vine sap, which is 62 times more effective at brightening than vitamin C and works on dark spots, too.
- If you sense a pimple on your horizon, dab a bit of this Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel on the spot or spread it thinly across your whole face to clear away dead skin cells that can cause future acne.
- The AHA in the Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment clarifies and retexturizes your skin, and it can also be used as a mask when you have more time to wait.
- The glow-inducing Sephora Collection All-Day Hydrator is a great everyday moisturiser to plump dull skin and help skin retain moisture with hyaluronic acid inside.
- You're one step away from luminous skin before you add this Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream to your routine. the moisturiser has lotus root extract and vitamin E that can brings dewy radiance, especially under makeup.
- We won't blame you if you save the La Mer The Moisturising Soft Cream for an extraspecial day, perhaps before holiday as it's powered by the sea (algae anyway.
- Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream not only has a honey-like texture, there's actual New Zealand Manuka Honey inside working to fortify skin's barrier and help it bounce back from damage when it's looking or feeling rough.
- On those nights when you need a little something extra, you only need a pea-sized amount of this Algenist Genius Sleeping Collagen, which works to strength your skin and improve its suppleness all while you're sleeping.
- The mattifying Ren Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 not only protects your sun from UVA, UVB, and blue light rays, it also has rice starch to absorb oil and control shine, too.
- If you have dry, cracked skin on your hands, Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream will surely come in handy, but even if you don't, the sweet almond oil nourishes and the colloidal oatmeal protects them anyway.
- The Hum Nutrition Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Body Detox capsules include organic algae and 14 detoxifying herbs and minerals to help clear your organs, like the acne on your skin, along with toxins in the liver, kidney, lymphatic system, and more.