We're two weeks in and three episodes down — where will Georgia Love's The Bachelorette journey take us tonight? See below for the biggest and best moments of tonight's episode, and click here to read our interview with amazing fireman Cam!
- Off the back of Jake's very successful single date last week, everyone wants to plant their stake in the competition. Today's single date goes to Lee. Georgia whisks him off in a vintage Mercedes and opens the door for him. Wait, a girl opening the door for a guy?! Lee didn't know what to do (and neither did we). Their single date couldn't have gone better: they swapped dad jokes, felt extremely comfortable with each other and Lee "finally" kissed her! He also comes out of it with a rose. Ding ding ding.
- The guys are playing tennis and Sam finds a group date card. Matty desperately wants to be part of it and gets his wish. They go on a trapeze date because it was a huge part of Georgia's life before she became a journalist. Looks like a pretty scary (and hard!) date to me . . . Talk about pressure.
- We start to see the competitive side in the guys and they actually all did pretty well. Rhys was up first and nailed it . . . much to Sam's dismay (who didn't nail it — sorry Sammy). The person who gave it their best shot was given the opportunity to catch Georgia on her trapeze, and that honour went to Matty. And he caught her! *Cheer* Matty also gets some quality one-on-one time with Georgia at the end of the date as a reward. There's wine and cheese laid out in a trapeze net, and they lie down and watch the stars. There's a lot of laughing and Georgia is spotting a lot of common ground between herself and Matty. She even shows him her news anchor voice.
- It's cocktail party time again! Georgia chose a stunning red dress to wear and ended up coordinating with Courtney — who had a red tux jacket. He pulls her aside and pulls out his golden date card — and Georgia is so relieved. We feel you, girl.
- Sam asks Rhys for poem tips (um, what?). He's trying to suppress his laughter throughout Rhys's innocent poem read. I feel bad for the guy.
- Courtney gets to choose a handful of guys to go on his group date and Clancy jumps in the pool to prove how keen he is. Hence the robe at the rose ceremony (lol).
- Aaron and Jay didn't receive a rose. They seem like genuinely nice guys but it was clear Georgia didn't have a connection with them.
Image Source: Network Ten