With the popularity of cooking shows continuing to soar, it makes sense that Channel Nine should join in the fun — and fun is the perfect word for their upcoming foray into food TV. Family Food Fight is pegged as a lighthearted family show focused on multi-generational real family cooking.
The entrants will be judged by a stellar round-up of popular food identities: Anna Polyviou, Hayden Quinn, Matt Moran and Tom Parker Bowles. Below, we've detailed what we know about the show so far. We're looking forward to seeing these guys back on our screens — they're certainly going to be an entertaining bunch to watch!
- It's going to sit in a prime-time ratings slot, which indicates it's expected to be a big hitter for Channel Nine.
- Six food-loving families from around Australia will battle it out in the kitchen to win.
- They will have to cook family favourites and a mix of cuisines for the judges, with different challenges set along the way.
- Matt Moran is the lead judge, with Anna Polyviou and Hayden Quinn working alongside him. Internationally renowned food writer Tom Parker Bowles will appear as a guest judge.
- The show will run for a number of weeks later in 2017. Stay tuned!
Now Watch: Your Cookie Monster Fan Will Love This Pull-Apart Cake