You might think you're the biggest Game of Thrones fan, but you're wrong; that title belongs to Jason Momoa, the actor who played Daenerys Targaryen's rugged Dothraki husband, Khal Drogo, before his untimely death. (Sorry to bring up such traumatic old memories, but we promise it's relevant!) Though his character's arc sadly came to an end at the end of season one, Momoa has followed the series closely and — like the rest of us — still carries a torch for Khal Drogo and his khaleesi.
After finishing the show's emotionally exhausting season six premiere, Momoa proved that Drogo's love for Daenerys will never die with a series of supportive Instagram snaps. "My baby holding it down," Momoa captioned a photo of Daenerys, who stopped a new khal's sexual advances by mentioning her history as Khal Drogo's queen.
In another snap of Dany's fierce speech, Momoa exclaimed: "That's right baby you tell him!"
Understandably, our hearts broke into tiny pieces. While we wish that Momoa (and thus, Drogo) were still on our screens for every Monday's episode, his sweet support for his former castmates is a pretty good consolation prize. Daenerys will always be the moon of Khal Drogo's life, and we're thankful he likes to remind us.
- What You Need to Know About Khal Moro, Straight From the Actor Who Plays Him
- Where Is Game of Thrones Filmed? The Locations That Stand In For the Seven Kingdoms
- 9 Reasons Melisandre Could Bring Jon Snow Back to Life on Game of Thrones
- 17 Times Game of Thrones Actually Made You Smile
- 13 Game of Thrones Characters Who Are Dead on the Show but Alive in the Books