When I saw Jodhi Meares on the cover of Who last weekend, my jaw dropped. Girlfriend has got a seriously rocking body happening. While some reports said that she was getting too skinny and had shrunk to 47 kg, Jodhi says that her life is all about being fit and healthy. Now that she’s not running her swimwear label Tigerlily, she has lots of time on her hands and works out three hours a day! Here’s the low-down:
- On her perfect day: A perfect day for me is to go for a run, do yoga for a few hours, then kayak in the afternoon. I don’t do gyms—to me that’s like being in the office. But If I can play beach cricket with my mates or go for a surf, that’s how I prefer to spend my time.
- On getting older: I feel more confident now than I ever have. As you get older it develops. As a young girl you really do pick at yourself, but as you age you don't care as much, you're not as concerned about what other people think. You're just happy that you're happy. Gone are the days when you’re at the pub three nights a week. I’m nearly 40; I don’t go out that often.
- On her fitness routine: I probably exercise for about three hours a day during the week, more on the weekend. What else are you going to do? Go to lunch? That’s just sitting around, and I get bored with too much conversation. I’d prefer to be moving around.
- Diet staples: No meat or chicken, lots of fish, salad and vegies.
- Guilty pleasure: Coffee. I love it, but try to just keep it to two a day. <p>Do you like Jodhi's new lean physique or do you prefer her with curves? Would you work out three hours a day if you had the time?