Lea Michele Really Loves Her Butt, Plus 4 More Things You Should Know
Former Glee star and current scream queen Lea Michele graces the cover of Marie Claire US's November issue and didn't hold back when it came to answering their quick-fire questions in the accompanying interview. In addition to touching on her current relationship with boyfriend Matthew Paetz, whom she's been dating for over a year, she also reflected on her past love, the late Cory Monteith, and talked about how she's moved on since his death. There's more to learn about Lea — including how much she loves her butt — in the quotes below.
- On moving forward after Cory Monteith's death: "Getting to the other side takes a lot of work. All you can do is get to the other side. It's a struggle. When you do, there is happiness there. It's important to me to keep private some of that process with how I got here. But I am here, I am good, and I am very grateful for that."
- On her boyfriend, Matthew Paetz: "Matthew is a good cook. Food, for me, was always about love and connecting."
- On splurging on a new home: "The new house might be a little baller. I've earned it."
- On fame and being secure in herself: "Everybody thinks you're a star with roses being dropped at your feet. You have to take some f*cking punches. Now I have my groove . . . I am much more aware. I also don't care as much. I am very content with me."
- On her favourite body part: "I love my butt. It is a showstopper."