Demi Moore looks radiant and younger than ever on the April US Harper's Bazaar. Her dress may look familiar, Rachel Bilson picked the same Chanel mini for a pre-Golden Globes bash earlier this year. Demi's prepping for the upcoming release of her next film The Joneses and she sat down to chat about Ashton, Twitter and her distaste for the term Cougar. Here are the highlights:
- Demi on the term 'cougar': Cougar has become so distasteful, I really hate that expression . . . [Puma] has a sweeter quality, more elegant. And then somebody said to me, 'Pumas are only for people in their 30s.'
- On Meeting Ashton: It was an effective evening. It was a life-changing evening. I knew it had the potential to be something special right away, It was like meeting somebody that I've just known where you just recognise one another. It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together."
- On aging: "I feel better in my skin, 100 percent, that's the tradeoff. You have greater effects of gravity, but the better sense of yourself you have is something I wouldn't trade. Women who lie about their age — why?"
- Demi on her controversial W Magazine cover: "Okay, that is literally my shape, [what bothered me] wasn't that people were saying it was retouched, it was that they were saying my hip was so badly botched because a hunk of it was taken out. I called the photographers, and they said, 'We did not touch anything on your hip, your thigh, or your waist. It was the position."
- On fashion: "[I have] two modes: baggy boyfriend jeans and a T-shirt with a little cardigan and ballet flats. And then I have the other part of my life that's dress-up."
- On Twitter: "We have no side financial relationship whatsoever. I like to connect to people in the virtual world, exchanging thoughts and ideas, when in the physical world we might never have the opportunity to cross paths."